Customer Service Representative ( Regency )
Every career needs a home. Find yours at Regency Furniture, PA.
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative to provide guest in our retail stores a 5 star customer experience. At AHS, our Customer Service Associates promote quality Customer Service and maintains positive relationships with both internal and external guest.
Other duties include:
- Processes and completes sales transactions;
- Implements opening and closing procedures;
- Ensure all open and unresolved Customer issues are properly handled and satisfactorily resolved;
- Provides follow up and regularly communicates with internal departments as needed.
- Ability to work a retail schedule including weekends, nights and holidays;
- Professional communication and follow-up skills (bilingual – Spanish a plus);
- Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft products;
- High-energy 'people person' and relentless in pleasing the guest.
- Previous cash handling experience;
We offer Comprehensive Benefits and a Highly Competitive Compensation Program!
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability benefits, including dependent coverage;
Paid vacation;401(k) retirement savings plan; Generous employee purchase policy.
Apply Now for Immediate Consideration!