General Manager ( Regency )
All About this Position!
As the leading home furnishing manufacture, Regency Furniture, seeks the brightest talent to drive our success. The General Manager will be expected to execute Regency Furniture objectives through strong leadership and exceptional customer service. The General Manager is responsible for all aspects of store operations. If you are a goal oriented, entrepreneurial spirit, with a high sense of integrity then apply now for immediate consideration!
- Develop and maintain an effective organization through the initial interview, training, motivation, and performance review of assigned store employees.
- Discipline employees when necessary.
- Develop and maintain a program for sound employee relations.
- Provide guidance and direction for employees to assist in their professional development.
- Ensure correct documentation is collected at orientation and maintained for each employee throughout their employment.
- Update and edit e-time/ time-keeping system for direct employees daily.
- Enforce company policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work a retail schedule. Nights, Weekends & Holidays.
- Outgoing & energetic personality
- Goal oriented individual
- Creates a World Class Guest Experience
- Natural selling ability with the drive to close the sale
- Ability to establish a positive rapport with our guests & build long-term relationships
- Strong commitment to assist & serve our guests
- Adapt to change & remain flexible
- Independent & able to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills.
- Motivate, coach and train sales team
- Key holder, responsible to open or close the establishment
- Conduct sales meetings
- Handle and resolve guest concerns involving product, service, and delivery
- Manages sales floor to maintain optimum guest engagement
- Performance optimization through sales analysis & goal attainment
- New Business Development
- Strong decision making ability
- Monitor sales goals and issues with Sales Manager
Education & Experience
Three to five years Management experience in retail sales or a related field
Previous knowledge of retail store operations, sales concepts, or merchandising
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Finance or related field is preferred but not required
Benefits of working with us!
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability benefits, including dependent coverage;· Paid vacation
Recognition and reward programs;
401(k) retirement savings plan;
Regency Furniture is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to reasonably accommodating qualified persons with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential duties of their position.