Glen Burnie, MD
Cleaning Associates handle janitorial needs of the showroom and assists customers with merchandise as needed. Most importantly, the Store Maintenance Associate enhances the overall 5 star guest experience by maintaining the visual appearance of the Showroom Floor. Store Maintenance Associate have the skills to provide customer service, maintain a professional appearance and have the ability to work a flexible retail schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Availability to work a retail schedule which includes weekends and holidays;
- Ability to lift 25+ lbs;
- Ability to move furniture;
- Experience utilizing power tools;
- Ability to climb ladders;
- Work in inclement weather.