Sales Associate ( Regency )
Full-Time Career Opportunities
Do you think you have what it takes to turn shoppers into buyers? Our Sales Associates are a major driving factor behind Ashley Home Stores' success and expansive growth in the retail industry. You can expect an environment dedicated to your individual success and a rewarding career with room for professional advancement! Our Sales Associates find satisfaction in assisting customers with their interior design needs, offering world-class customer service with low-pressure, honest, and enjoyable shopping experiences. If you are ambitious with an entrepreneurial spirit, then this fast-paced, high-energy environment is the right fit for you.
The Benefits and Perks
· We offer a paid hourly training program
· A competitive Hourly Advance / Draw vs Commission pay structure with bonus potential!
· Feeling under the weather, we’ve got you covered! We offer National Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
· Life insurance – Employer-paid basic Life Insurance, with the option to add Voluntary Life Insurance as well!
· 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan – Generous Company match!
· Paid Sick Days
· Paid Vacation, Holidays,
· Employee Assistance Program
· Our prices are already low, but why not more? Generous Employee Discount
· The flexibility of working a Retail Schedule (weekends, evenings & holidays)
· Need a pay advance, no worries we have you covered.
· And much more!
· Greet and engage customers with a smile uncovering their home furnishing needs and helping them make their design vision become a reality by providing world-class customer service and offering customers an unforgettable shopping experience
· Build rapport with clients, earning their business through your ability to demonstrate exceptional product knowledge, strong interpersonal skills, and excellent listening skills
· Develop and maintain a customer base through networking and client follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction before and after the sale
· Generating sales through a low-pressure consultative approach.
· Help ensure a clean environment by maintaining merchandise
· Assist with pricing, tagging, promotions, and organization of the sales floor
· Follow up with customers throughout the process and provide ETA on merchandise
· Generate self-traffic through cold calls, contact lists, and unset invoices
· Attend required meetings
· Gain knowledge of policies and procedures
· Follow the assigned work schedule
· Energetic, self-motivated sales professional with exceptional interpersonal, listening, and communication skills, bilingual a plus!
· Ability to network and build relationships with customers
· Competitive, goal-oriented nature with the ability to work well in a team environment
· Flexibility to work a 5-day retail schedule that includes nights, weekends (both Saturdays and Sundays for Full Time, either/or for Part-Time), and most holidays.
· Basic computer skills
· Previous sales experience in a retail commission-based sales environment is a plus, but not required
· Strong organizational skills
As a Sales Associate, You Should be able to
· Provide a High School Diploma or GED
· Possess the ability to read, analyze, and interpret common publications related to the field of expertise (sales & finance contracts, delivery orders, etc.)
· Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers or vendors
· Ability to calculate figures (discounts, interest, commission, percentages, area, etc.)
Full-Time ($15.00 Draw on Commission) Plus Bonus / Paid Hourly Training for 45 Days.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to reasonably accommodating qualified persons with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential duties of their position.